ECONOMIC STIMULUS: Details of the HomeBuilder scheme are yet to be finalised, but Victoria is close to reaching an agreement with the Federal Government.

If you earn less than $125,000 as a single or $200,000 as a couple, you may be eligible for a $25,000 grant to undertake a major renovation.

Read more here or get in touch to chat with one of our conveyancers to discuss your options.