Work With Us
Please check back regularly for more job opportunities as they become available.
We seek an experienced Conveyancer/Conveyancing Clerk to join our growing team as part of a boutique law firm based in Castlemaine.
We offer a relaxed and collaborative working environment, and pride ourselves on providing a high level of commitment and service excellence to our clients.
The successful applicant will have experience in managing multiple conveyancing files and be confident to hit the ground running. Your ability to demonstrate strong communication skills whilst building and maintaining solid client relationships will see you succeed and excel in this role.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening, closing and managing conveyancing files.
- Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats.
- Effectively liaise with external parties including Government offices, Real Estate Agents, other Law Firms and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure clear communication skills when explaining conveyancing processes to clients, keeping them regularly informed of the file status.
- Preparation and attendance of settlements, ensuring timely results.
You will succeed in this role with your:
- Experience as a Conveyancer/Conveyancing Clerk.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, autonomously and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to manage multiple files whilst ensuring accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver high performance under pressure.
In return, you will be rewarded by working in a supportive environment that includes flexible working practices and hours. You will receive appreciation for your hard work, including rewards for exceeding monthly targets, whilst professionally growing with a boutique law firm.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Santos at Casa Conveyancing on (03) 5407 0162. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Please note that all candidates will be contacted).